STORY POLICY _ REFUND POLICY
- We at BBR truly appreciate your business, by shopping with us you support a dream!
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an exchange or store credit only. (See eligible return items section)
- We will work with you to do our absolute best to resolve the issue and make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within seven (7) business days of the purchase date. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 7 days, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Custom suit DOWNPAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE - the competition suit must be executed within 12 months from the down payment date. In the event your show was canceled, or you decided not to compete, the down payment can be used as store credit ONLY.
- Store credit is valid for 2 years from the date it was issued.
- If the Outstanding suit balance is not paid in full upon suit completion, the suit will be placed on hold for 30 days (from completion/estimated ship date) After 30 days the downpayment and the suit will be considered forfeited/lost.
It is the client's responsibility to address all issues regarding fit and quality of the suit no later than 7 days from delivery date. Minor adjustments to the fit are normally free of charge, any major alteration/ adjustment service is subject to the type of alteration and time for completion beyond 7-day deadline. Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- All return items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- To return an item please email customer service to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Return Authorization Number.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. You are responsible for the return shipping fee at the carrier’s rate. Once the return is received and approved, the refund will be processed to your original form of payment.
- Place an item in the original package and mail it back to us:
EXCEPTIONS (Items that cannot be returned)
Due to the nature of the product, each order is custom tailored to every client's specific measurements, the following items cannotbe returned or exchanged:
- Any custom competition suit orders
- Predesigned ready ship suits, Ready to ship suits are a FINAL SALE
- Any SALE items are a FINAL SALE
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at email@example.com (we must be contacted during 30-day period after receiving your package, after 30 days fees may be applicable for any repairs)
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
All orders placed and delivered in the state of FLORIDA, USA will be charged a state tax of 6% plus county surtax rate.